HIGH PERFORMANCE ELECTRONIC DRIVE AND MOTOR SOLUTION FOR LEVITOR II AND MICROCHANNEL CONDENSER APPLICATIONS
Advantages and Benefits:
- Energy Efficiency: Vspeed uses more efficient brushless permanent magnet motor and electronic drive versus 3-phase motor.
- Energy Savings: Vspeed varies the fan speed to match the system capacity leading to increased energy savings.
- System Longevity: Vspeed keeps condensing temperatures consistent reducing compressor cycling resulting in less wear and tear on system components
- Sound Reduction: Vspeed decibels decrease at a constant rate with the fan speed resulting in lower sound.
- Retrofittable: Vspeed is an easy drop-in solution for existing Krack condensers.
- Isolated: Vspeed’s separate electronics are isolated from vibration and rain.
Variable Speed Condenser Applications:
- Krack Levitor II LAVK and Microchannel MXK air cooled condensers
- 230/3 and 460/3 1140 RPM 1.5 HP condensers