FC Series Direct Drive Fluid Coolers
- An Industry Leading Versatile design with motor types including 1/2 H.P.; 24 inch fan models available in 1 to 7 fans in-line and 2 to 14 fans in a side by side configuration. 230/1; 230/3 and 460/3 - phase voltage
- 1 H.P. and 1-1/2 H.P. models in a 30 inch fan available in 1 to 6 fans in-line and 2 to 12 fans in a side by side configuration. 230/3; 460/3 and 575/3 - phase voltages
- Arranged for vertical or horizontal air discharge
- Multi-fan units compartmented to allow individual fan cycling while preventing off-fan "windmilling"
- Mill galvanized steel fan sections and coil side baffles. Legs are heavy mill galvanized steel.
- Copper tubes are mechanically expanded into corrugated, full collared, aluminum fins spaced 8, 10 or 12 per inch.
- Easy to remove motors and fans.
- A wide variety of electrical control panels and options are available