Low Cost Solution for Cooling Fluids
Built on the Levitor II platform providing a wide range of features and options to customize your fluid coolers.
Fluid coolers are air heat exchangers that cool fluids by utilizing ambient air. Axial fans arranged in a draw-through arrangement to circulate air through the coil with minimal energy demand, thus removing the transferred heat. Fluid coolers are designed for outside uses only.
Krack fluid coolers are built on the Levitor II platform providing a wide range of features and options to customize your fluid coolers. Levitor Coil design incorporates a coil support system that eliminates tube wear while reducing sound levels.
- High efficiency fan motors
- Optional vent and drain connections
- Multiple fan/motor combinations
- Up to 7 fans with single arrangements
- Up to 14 fans for double row arrangements
- High efficiency coils with copper tubes expanded into aluminum fins
- NEMA 3R control panel
- Available in 8, 10, or 12 fins per inch
- Nitrogen and Helium mix Leak tested
- Optional Vspeed variable speed motor solution available for accurate temperature control and energy savings
- Optional hinged fan panel provides easy access for fan cleaning, maintenance, and inspection
- Optional electrofin or heresite coils available for coastal area applications
- Painted housing available
Technical Bulletin: Fluid Coolers Series
IO Manual: Fluid Cooler Series
Support Center: Model Specific Electrical and Dimensional Drawings