Specifically designed with a low silhouette that fits flush to the ceiling giving more usable storage space for every walk-in application.
The KR compact unit cooler is specially designed with a low silhouette that fits flush to the ceiling utilizing less than 16 inches of headroom. This design gives you more usable storage space for every walk-in application. The KR series is constructed for high efficiency and ease of maintenance.
DOE 2020 Evaporator models are now available. In the product technical bulletin, choose option "D" in the nomenclature.
- Swept wing fan blade design provides low noise operation.
- Plastic fan guard
- Front access to refrigeration components for serviceability
- Electrical panel located behind front access hinged aluminum cover.
- New rifled tubing and enhanced fin design improve heat transfer
- EC fan motor is standard.
- Available with air, electric and gas defrost.
Support Center: Model Specific Electrical and Dimensional Drawings
Mini Outdoor Systems and Krack Catalog
Unit Coolers: DOE/NRCan Compliant Solutions
Learn more about regulations and how our product solutions address these needs!
Krack provides easy access to service information with QR codes on every unit!
Condensing UnitsView Details
Industries ServedView Details