H-Series Legacy Condensing Units
Improved rifled-tube air cooled condenser design allows for larger capacity compressors on some bases.
Built-in flexibility for a variety of applications with hurricane rated CS-12 and 13 units available ranging from 10 to 40 HP.
- Available in air cooled or water cooled
- Low, Medium and High Temperature units available
- Designed for Indoor and outdoor configuration
- Compressor sizes available in 1/2 to 25 H. P. models
- Voltages available in 230/1, 230/3, 460/3 and 575/3 - phase
- Improved rifled-tube air cooled condenser design allows for larger capacity compressors on some bases
- Standardized fan motor and 16" blade on all units with improved access and serviceability
- Increased electrical housing space for defrost, fuses, breakers and other controls
- Copeland Discus compressor; 3 H.P. to 22 H.P. models
- Copeland Semi Hermetic compressor; 1/2 to 3 H.P. models
- Copeland Scroll; 0.8 H.P. to 15 H.P. models
- Bitzer Ecoline Semi-Hermetic compressor; 1/2 H.P, to 3 H.P. models
Technical Bulletin: H-Series Legacy Condensing Units Technical Bulletin
Installation Manual: H-Series Condensing Unit Manual
Support Center: Model Specific Electrical and Dimensional Drawings
Learn more about regulations and how our product solutions address these needs!
High Efficiency H-SeriesView Details
Large Air CooledView Details
Proto-Aire EZView Details