GH/GL Gentle Air Series
Gentle Air (GH/GL) Series
Designed to keep produce fresh by providing low velocity air distribution to both sides of system while its quiet operation provides a comfortable environment for employees.
The Gentle Air Series is ideal for medium temperature applications above 20°F that require low air velocity.
DOE 2020 Evaporator models are now available. In the product technical bulletin, choose option "D" in the nomenclature.
- Versatile low and high silhouette models may be installed level and tight to the ceiling or on hangers.
- 10 Inch diameter, low velocity 1550RPM fans for uniform air distribution and quiet operation.
- Serviceable, textured aluminum housing features hinged orifice drain pan, pitched to drain condensate at end of unit.
- Three-way connection option is standard.
- Refrigerant and electrical connections may be right or left hand, or vertical through the ceiling
- Double pan construction.
- Available with insulated drain pan.
- EC fan motor is standard.
- Hot gas models with electric drain pan booster heat are available in 115/1or 230/1
- All models available in air, electric or gas defrost
High Silhouette Medium Temperature – 4 or 6 Fins per inch
Low Silhouette Medium Temperature – 4 or 6 Fins per inch
Technical Bulletin: GH/GL Series
Support Center: Model Specific Electrical and Dimensional Drawings
Mini Outdoor Systems and Krack Catalog
Unit Coolers: DOE/NRCan Compliant Solutions
Learn more about regulations and how our product solutions address these needs!
Krack provides easy access to service information with QR codes on every unit!
High Efficiency H-SeriesView Details
Industries ServedView Details