Large Air Cooled
Large Air-Cooled Condensing Units
Designed with rugged, all-weather galvanized housing with large service panels and rigging slots for easy installation.
All units include: liquid line sight glass, replaceable core liquid line drier, adjustable low pressure control, encapsulated high pressure control with manual reset, adjustable head pressure control, back seating suction and discharge service valve, oil safety control, and a suction accumulator (low temp models).
- Vertical discharge design and expandable, pre-engineered units
- Rugged, all-weather galvanized housing with large service panels and rigging slots for easy installation
- Copeland Discus compressor with P.O.E. oil
- Condenser is a highly efficient, Levitor II condenser with floating core design, stainless steel support rods and includes an integral sub-cooling circuit
- Efficient 30" diameter fans with 1140 RPM motors include sealed bearings and overload protection
- Units can be ordered with available options including: replaceable core suction filter, heated and insulated receiver, electric defrost kits, suction accumulator, coated coils and more
- Extended 4 year compressor warranty is available. Contact your sales representative.
- Single compressor with single refrigeration circuit
- Parallel piped compressors with single refrigeration circuit
- Dual compressor with 2 separate refrigeration circuits for independent operation
Technical Bulletin: LACC
Installation Manual: CS/CD/CP Series AIR-COOLED CONDENSING UNITS
Support Center: Model Specific Electrical and Dimensional Drawings
Learn more about regulations and how our product solutions address these needs!
Condensing UnitsView Details
High Efficiency H-SeriesView Details
Proto-Aire EZView Details