SM/SV High Profile Series
Optimally designed for warehouse, large storage cooler and freezer applications with capacities up to 258,000 BTU/H at 10°F TD.
The SM and SV Series are available in capacities up to 258,000 BTU/H at 10°F TD and are optimally designed for warehouse, large storage cooler and freezer applications. All models feature a high quality galvanized cabinet with hinged drain pan and hinged access doors for ease of service.
DOE 2020 Evaporator models are now available. In the product technical bulletin, choose option "D" in the nomenclature.
- Efficient draw through design with 30" diameter fan blades for uniform air distribution
- High performance computer circuited heat transfer surface with full collar aluminum fins and copper tube coil
- Dual voltage ball bearing motors
- Insulated drain pan is standard on electric defrost units
- Available with voltage requirements of 230/3 and 460/3
Available in air defrost for medium temperature and electric and gas defrost for low and medium temperature applications.
Available for low temperature applications, in electric defrost with high velocity fans where longer air throws are required.
Learn more about regulations and how our product solutions address these needs!
KE2 EvapOEM Electronic Controller Available
The KE2 EvapOEM was designed with a quick payback and a life expectancy that matches that of the system. The controller pays for itself, then continues to pay dividends for the life of the system.
- Eliminates unnecessary defrosts typically associated with timed based alternatives—reducing energy consumption and preserving product integrity
- Maximizes energy efficiency with less compressor run time resulting from shorter defrosts
- Eliminates ice formation on floors and ceilings
- Eliminates excessive temperature swings.