Built for performance with increased BTU/H capacities and heavy-duty construction to meet your medium size walk-in cooler and freezer requirements.
The MS Series unit coolers have a medium profile to accommodate increased air flow for medium refrigeration applications. A galvanized steel cabinet provides long lasting durability and strength under most conditions.
The MS Series is built for performance with increased BTU/H capacities and heavy-duty construction for your every refrigeration need.
DOE 2020 Evaporator models are available. In the product technical bulletin, choose option "D" in the nomenclature.
- Available with 1 to 4 20" fans.
- 4, 6, or 7 fins per inch on air defrost models.
- 4,5, or 6 fins per inch on electric and gas defrost models.
- 1/2 H.P. poly-phase motor for 115/230/1/60 application and 3 phase motor for 230/3/60 application.
- 115/1, 230/1 and 230/3 air and gas defrost models.
- 230/1/3 available for electric models.
- Hinged access panel covers electrical connections and a hinged drain pain drops down for quick service access.
- Available in air, electric and gas defrost.
Learn more about regulations and how our product solutions address these needs!
KE2 EvapOEM Electronic Controller Available
The KE2 EvapOEM was designed with a quick payback and a life expectancy that matches that of the system. The controller pays for itself, then continues to pay dividends for the life of the system.
- Eliminates unnecessary defrosts typically associated with timed based alternatives—reducing energy consumption and preserving product integrity
- Maximizes energy efficiency with less compressor run time resulting from shorter defrosts
- Eliminates ice formation on floors and ceilings
- Eliminates excessive temperature swings.